This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2001
- Views: 6,045 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $335,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Brick, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 491101240163026101
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61759112
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-283K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46204 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46204 homes, this home is valued 22.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.2% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46204 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org