110 Flournoy Dr, Warner Robins, GA 310933 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: 508 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 141
- Parcel #: 00073F041000
- Zillow Home ID: 49852971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Flournoy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31093 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% greater than in Warner Robins, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31093 home values.
- 205 Lumpkin Dr Warner Robins, GA$117K--22,078
- 202 Lumpkin Dr Warner Robins, GA$94K--21,795
- 109 Flournoy Dr Warner Robins, GA$115K421,798
- 107 Flournoy Dr Warner Robins, GA$80K--21,555
- 207 Stanford St Warner Robins, GA$116K--22,453
- 203 Lumpkin Dr Warner Robins, GA$90K--21,691
- 203 Stanford St Warner Robins, GA$116K--21,910
- 117 Flournoy Dr Warner Robins, GA$131K42.52,178
- Stanford St Warner Robins, GA--------
- 200 Lumpkin Dr Warner Robins, GA$96K--21,781
- 303 Taylor Elaine Dr Warner Robins, GA$281K542,860
- 303 Taylor St Warner Robins, GA$101K--2.51,408
- 400 Knodishall Dr Warner Robins, GA$67K--21,522
- 102 Flournoy Dr Warner Robins, GA$106K532,200
- 207 Debbie Dr Warner Robins, GA$91K322,216
Nearby Schools in Warner Robins
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292