110 Hazel Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941
Sold on 6/7/13: $1,690,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,772 sq ft
- Lot:8,200 sqft
- Year Built:1954
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,690,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Being next to the Dipsea Stairs is an incredible resource. Walk down the stairs and in 8-10 minutes you are in the vibrant downtown with all its shops, restaurants, cafes, galleries and music venues. Hike up the stairs and you quickly access the stunning trails of Mt. Tamalpais.
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesIncredible sunny location!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19255605
- Last Remodel Year1987
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameDipsea Trail
- Parcel #02812415
- Room Count5
- Construction Quality9.0
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow321
- Exterior MaterialShingle
- Garage Size440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Hazel Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 114 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.81M34.02,774
- 72 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.44M42.53,500
- 73 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$931K32.01,668
- 109 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$948K32.01,455
- 312 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.46M33.02,514
- 119 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.89M43.02,303
- 306 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.38M32.52,464
- 6 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.61M33.02,427
- 290 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.04M32.01,735
- 2 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.1M32.01,065
- 60 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.78M42.52,381
- 324 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$813K22.01,722
- 284 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$989K32.01,499
- 260 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.32M74.03,258
- 286 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.59M55.52,811
- 120 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.17M53.53,116
- 38 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.32M15.0440
- 330 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.78M43.02,155
- 329 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$809K32.01,578
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292