110 Hazel Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 3 baths, 2,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Being next to the Dipsea Stairs is an incredible resource. Walk down the stairs and in 8-10 minutes you are in the vibrant downtown with all its shops, restaurants, cafes, galleries and music venues. Hike up the stairs and you quickly access the stunning trails of Mt. Tamalpais.
- Lot: 8,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,690,000
- Price/sqft: $610
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Incredible sunny location!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,772 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02812415
- Zillow Home ID: 19255605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Hazel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 114 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.59M342,774
- 72 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.91M42.53,500
- 73 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$947K321,668
- 109 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.11M321,455
- 312 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.55M332,514
- 119 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.86M432,303
- 306 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.44M32.52,464
- 6 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.58M332,427
- 290 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$931K321,735
- 2 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.02M321,065
- 60 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.05M42.52,381
- 324 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$908K221,722
- 284 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.05M321,499
- 260 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.52M743,258
- 286 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.76M55.52,811
- 120 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.02M53.53,116
- 38 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$941K15440
- 330 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.78M432,155
- 329 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$916K321,578
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!