110 Highland Dr, Seattle, WA 981094 beds, 5 baths, 5,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,348 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $2,745,000
- Finished basement, 1250 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8873000025
- Zillow Home ID: 49107667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Highland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% higher than in Seattle, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 104 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.08M333,380
- 114 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.25M54.254,670
- 100 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.91M334,310
- 1209 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA--43.54,050
- 118 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.88M334,500
- 115 Tower Pl Seattle, WA$1.11M332,300
- 111 Tower Pl Seattle, WA$2.33MStudio0.253,270
- 103 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$3.61M657,770
- 119 Tower Pl Seattle, WA$2.95M43.54,130
- 122 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.55M322,560
- 18 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.4M22.751,900
- 107 Tower Pl Seattle, WA$1.4M463,910
- 15 Comstock St Seattle, WA$1.86M22.52,700
- 11 Comstock St Seattle, WA$1.63M444,190
- 1215 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$1.87M52.54,170
- 115 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.06M41.52,410
- 115 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.87M42.53,170
- 128 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.69M32.52,940
- 100 Prospect St Seattle, WA$938K211,470
- 10 Highland Dr # 10 Seattle, WA$288K11664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.