- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
110 Katherine Dr, Dover, DE 199013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $137,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Lot depth: 236
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 40004602023200000
- Zillow Home ID: 48158188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Katherine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% greater than in Kent, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19901 home values.
- 90 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$166K32.51,010
- 130 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$157K311,082
- 76 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$133K321,600
- 144 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$126K311,276
- 164 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$144K31.51,636
- 54 Katherine Dr Cheswold, DE$151K321,200
- 36 Karl Dr Dover, DE$79K211,224
- 111 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$231K321,568
- 115 Karl Dr Dover, DE$274K322,144
- 167 Karl Dr Cheswold, DE$90K211,156
- 71 Karl Dr Dover, DE$143K211,362
- 184 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$240K221,732
- 57 Katherine Dr Dover, DE$248K431,552
- 161 Simms Woods Rd Dover, DE$135K311,344
- 193 Karl Dr Cheswold, DE$121K31960
- 221 Karl Dr Dover, DE$145K321,196
- 51 Karl Dr Dover, DE$153K311,348
- 127 Simms Woods Rd Dover, DE$130K211,296
- 181 Simms Woods Rd Dover, DE$96K311,640
- Katherine Dr Dover, DE$110K311,390
Nearby Schools in Kent
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292