110 Lily Xing, Clayton, NC 275272 beds, 2 baths, 1,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 16K05017O
- Zillow Home ID: 69101570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Lily Xing
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% higher than in Clayton, and 163.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27527 home values.
- 252 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$140K321,378
- 104 Lily Xing Clayton, NC$508K44.54,677
- 110 Lily Xing Clayton, NC$129K321,367
- 260 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$153K321,745
- 268 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$137K321,426
- 109 Lily Xing Clayton, NC$147K321,380
- 115 Lily Xing Clayton, NC$171K321,773
- 104 Lily Xing Clayton, NC$504K454,677
- 276 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$146K32.51,542
- 259 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$137K321,420
- 267 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$137K321,503
- 251 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$128K321,426
- 275 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$178K32.51,723
- 105 Lily Xing Clayton, NC$464K53.53,976
- 126 Lily Xing Clayton, NC$128K321,462
- 284 Groundsel Pl Clayton, NC$130K321,372
- 39 Greenbrier Ct Clayton, NC$126K321,424
- 101 Mayflower Way Clayton, NC$161K32.51,708
- 14 Greenbrier Ct Clayton, NC$167K32.51,750
- 243 Groundsel Pl NC$145K3--1,740
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292