A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1161600
- Zillow Home ID: 57393892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-490K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06614 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Stratford as a whole. Among 06614 homes, this home is valued 41.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% lower than in Stratford, and 3.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
|75 Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$397K||4||2.5||2,380|
|20 Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$300K||3||2||1,590|
|940 Chapel St Stratford, CT||$435K||3||2.5||2,200|
|25 Morning Glory Ter Stratford, CT||$366K||4||3||2,436|
|975 Chapel St Stratford, CT||$264K||3||1||1,460|
|140 Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$368K||3||2.5||2,081|
|990 Chapel St Stratford, CT||$261K||2||1.5||1,373|
|68 Morning Glory Ter Stratford, CT||$353K||3||2.5||2,092|
|80 Morning Glory Ter Stratford, CT||$444K||4||3||3,146|
|820 Chapel St Stratford, CT||$306K||3||1.5||1,529|
|40 Morning Glory Ter Stratford, CT||$447K||4||3.5||2,658|
|Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$481K||4||3.5||2,913|
|165 Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$481K||4||3.5||2,913|
|170 Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$473K||3||2.5||2,824|
|Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$473K||3||2.5||2,824|
|95 Morning Glory Ter Stratford, CT||$415K||4||2.5||2,404|
|790 Chapel St Stratford, CT||$341K||3||2||2,090|
|1045 Chapel St Stratford, CT||$337K||4||3.5||2,246|
|200 Morning Dew Ln Stratford, CT||$674K||4||2.5||4,489|
|1015 Chapel St Stratford, CT||$403K||4||3.5||2,601|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
7-8, 100.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!