- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,210 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 142
- Floor size: 705 sqft
- Parcel #: H1283800
- Zillow Home ID: 58148970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $63-96K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06111 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Newington as a whole. Among 06111 homes, this home is valued 66% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Newington, and 4.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06111 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!