110 N Dodge St, Iowa City, IA 522454 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Hardwood floors throughout. New furnace in 2011. Exterior recently updated 2013. Air Conditioner updated 2013. Attic and basement can easily be finished! Updated electrical circuit breakers. Basement has multiple rooms for storage, with access from inside and side/driveway entrance. 1 car garage + driveway parking. Wonderful private back yard with huge patio (wired for a Jacuzzi).
Close to University of Iowa Campus, Mercy Hospital, shopping and more!
Great neighborhood with wonderful school systems; very close to the University of Iowa.
- Lot: 3,202 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $181,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- 4 Bedroom + Den
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1010405011
- Zillow Home ID: 93861978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 N Dodge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52245, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Iowa City, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52245 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Iowa City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52245 home values.
- 114 N Dodge St Iowa City, IA$164K2--1,371
- 704 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$195K4--1,684
- 706 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$189K4--1,188
- 710 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$187K3--1,288
- 120 N Dodge St Iowa City, IA$294K31.52,729
- 714 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$174K2--1,296
- 720 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$267K4--2,112
- 706 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$224K42--
- 132 N Dodge St APT 3 Iowa City, IA$171K21--
- 715 E Market St Iowa City, IA$178K3--1,440
- 109 N Dodge St Iowa City, IA$142K1--1,062
- 115 N Dodge St Iowa City, IA$159K2--976
- 703 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$216K5--1,938
- 630 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$181K2--1,036
- 717 E Market St Iowa City, IA$159K2--1,138
- 722 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$189K4--1,560
- 719 E Market St Iowa City, IA$230K5--2,106
- 20 N Dodge St Iowa City, IA$234K4--2,033
- 711 E Jefferson St Iowa City, IA$486K9--3,817
- 721 E Market St Iowa City, IA$220K4--2,292
Nearby Schools in Iowa City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292