110 NE 131st St, North Miami, FL 33161
Sold on 8/26/13: $126,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,810 sq ft
- Lot:1,810 sqft
- Year Built:1957
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $126,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Zillow Home ID43972238
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow107
- Last Remodel Year1957
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width75
- Neighborhood Name21
- Parcel #0621250262240
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count2
- # Stories0.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$128,894||$103K – $162K||-$5,102||$71||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,726/mo||$1.4K – $2.2K/mo||+$1||$0.95||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 33161 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 9% increase for North Miami as a whole. Among 33161 homes, this home is valued 6.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33161 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% higher than in North Miami, and 565.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33161 home values.
Neighborhood for 110 Ne 131st Street
Nearby Schools in North Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Gratigny Elementary (assigned) PK-6 0.6 mi
- North Miami Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
- North Miami Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter Sc... 6-9 0.2 mi
- Keystone National High School (Virtual)... 9-12 0.3 mi
- Miami Union Academy PK-8 0.6 mi
- Saint James Catholic School PK-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005