110 Olde Knoll Rd, Marion, MA 027384 beds, 3 baths, 2,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Handicap Equipped,MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,STYLE \ Saltbox,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,434 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0017 B:0104 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57200639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Olde Knoll Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02738, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% less than in Marion, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02738 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02738 home values.
- 109 Olde Knoll Rd # 0 Marion, MA$625K42.52,406
- 109 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$445K432,406
- 5 Olde Farm Rd Marion, MA$459K32.52,413
- 116 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$580K433,176
- 104 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$532K333,005
- 104 Olde Knoll Rd # 0 Marion, MA$741K333,005
- 103 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$367K321,618
- 119 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$474K52.52,976
- 100 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$487K33.52,466
- 11 Olde Farm Rd Marion, MA$408K42.52,192
- 97 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$459K332,570
- 94 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$428K422,512
- 10 Olde Farm Rd Marion, MA$524K32.52,404
- 120 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$584K42.52,608
- 12 Olde Meadow Rd Marion, MA$522K42.52,673
- 22 Olde Meadow Rd Marion, MA$381K321,842
- 16 Olde Meadow Rd Marion, MA$599K43.53,313
- 93 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$571K42.52,970
- 93 Olde Knoll Rd Marion, MA$540K42.52,970
- 6 Olde Meadow Rd Marion, MA$683K42.53,217
Nearby Schools in Marion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292