- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
110 Paris St, Boston, MA 021286 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,507 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,507 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05851 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59122994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Paris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 108 Paris St Boston, MA$371K63.53,042
- 106 Paris St Boston, MA$419K643,051
- 104 Paris St Boston, MA$381K63.53,051
- 102 Paris St Boston, MA$332K532,889
- 133 Havre St Boston, MA$390K431,998
- 131 Havre St Boston, MA$300K531,998
- 135 Havre St Boston, MA$330K332,000
- 100 Paris St Boston, MA$413K342,889
- 121 Havre St Boston, MA$315K43.52,400
- 137 Havre St Boston, MA$306K332,000
- 139 Havre St Boston, MA$388K64.52,000
- 119 Havre St Boston, MA$385K933,600
- 98 Paris St Boston, MA$380K733,556
- 127 Paris St Boston, MA$403K633,726
- 30 Gove St Boston, MA$3.35M----32,179
- 133 Paris St Boston, MA$416K53.53,157
- 30-32 Grove St UNIT 10 Boston, MA$352K11385
- 30-32 Grove St UNIT 9 Boston, MA$356K11390
- 30 Grove St APT 323 Boston, MA$333K11390
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292