110 Ross Park, Syracuse, NY 132083 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,261 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $80,500
- Price/sqft: $49
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 308 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 31150000500000030430000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31654764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Ross Park
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 114 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$71K211,368
- 102 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$142K632,630
- 118 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$90K422,108
- 1719 Butternut St Syracuse, NY$60K321,204
- 1629 Butternut St Syracuse, NY$66K211,142
- 128 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$75KStudio112
- 122 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$88K311,304
- 117 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$111K31.51,692
- 1625 Butternut St Syracuse, NY$87K421,623
- 119 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$105K311,522
- 1723 Butternut St Syracuse, NY$49K311,332
- 121 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$111K321,794
- 103 Dale St Syracuse, NY$108K522,776
- 126 Ross Park # 28 Syracuse, NY$87KStudio11,120
- 1621 Butternut St # 23 Syracuse, NY$91K622,478
- 125 Ross Park Syracuse, NY$59K31.51,096
- 1636 Butternut St Syracuse, NY$71K21.51,480
- 1638 Butternut St Syracuse, NY$70K31.51,292
- 107 Dale St Syracuse, NY$55K221,504
- 1615 Butternut St Syracuse, NY$68K311,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!