110 S 15th St APT 205, Richmond, VA 232192 beds, 2 baths, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110442878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 S 15th Street APT 205
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23219 home values.
- 14 S 15th St APT A Richmond, VA--211,050
- 110 S 15th St Richmond, VA--11558
- 1421 Lombardy Aly APT 3A Richmond, VA$223K11900
- 1415 E Cary St Richmond, VA------690
- 1407 E Cary St APT 201 Richmond, VA--Studio1790
- 1407 E Cary St APT 306 Richmond, VA--Studio1790
- 1407 E Cary St APT 308 Richmond, VA$228K11750
- 14 S 17th St APT 220 Richmond, VA--Studio1794
- 8 S 14th St # A Richmond, VA$264K----13,392
- 8 S 14th St Richmond, VA$1.49M----13,392
- 301 Virginia St UNIT 1204 Richmond, VA$247K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292