110 S Belmont Ave, Richmond, VA 232212 beds, 1 bath, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $230,000
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: W0001404024
- Zillow Home ID: 12550722
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 S Belmont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carytown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in Richmond, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Carytown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carytown home values.
- 112 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$209K311,258
- 114 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$212K21.51,290
- 116 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$205K311,290
- 118 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$210K31.51,258
- 3108 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$147K21.51,452
- 120 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$221K211,000
- 3110 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$171K221,656
- S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA--421,960
- 3032 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$281K341,600
- 3112 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$175K321,496
- 3030 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$200K211,321
- 3114 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$219K31.51,496
- 200 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$185K21852
- 3028 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$234K311,728
- 204 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$212K311,178
- 3116 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$215K211,360
- 206 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$202K311,178
- 3026 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$113K--11,584
- 3118 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$219K211,360
- 208 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA$219K311,178
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292