- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
110 SE 130th Ave, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $174,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: R147438
- Zillow Home ID: 53851631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Se 130th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hazelwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.8% greater than in Portland, and 6.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- 13015 SE Ash St Portland, OR$192K31.51,083
- 13026 SE Ankeny St Portland, OR$209K221,320
- 13029 SE Ash St Portland, OR$230K21.51,967
- 13046 SE Ankeny St Portland, OR$198K521,350
- 13021 SE Ankeny St Portland, OR$221K321,128
- 13045 SE Ash St Portland, OR$180K21.51,091
- 220 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$214K21.51,824
- 115 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$229K321,776
- 101 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$193K31.51,080
- 13033 SE Ankeny St Portland, OR$211K221,457
- 13030 SE Ash St Portland, OR$229K52.52,140
- 131 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$160K311,080
- 13045 SE Ankeny St # 0 Portland, OR$190K------
- 13009 SE Ankeny St Portland, OR$272K32.51,461
- 207 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$187K22994
- 13044 SE Ash St Portland, OR$205K22994
- 13045 SE Ankeny St Portland, OR$199K311,400
- 13110 SE Ankeny St Portland, OR$203K221,561
- 13111 SE Ash St Portland, OR$203K21.5994
- 221 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$226K321,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.