- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,045 all time views
- HOA Fee: $150
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $238,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000122 T:M24840
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 87791880
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01851 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Lowell as a whole. Among 01851 homes, this home is valued 5.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01851, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% higher than in Lowell, and 19% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01851 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01851 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lowell
PK-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!