A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,286 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2009
- All time views: 214
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,030
- Fitness Center
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility
- AMENITIES \ Park
- AMENITIES \ Private School
- AMENITIES \ Shopping
- AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool
- AMENITIES \ T-Station
- AMENITIES \ University
- AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes
- ENTRY_ONLY \ No
- FOR_SALE \ No
- INSURANCE_REQD \ No
- LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- LEAD_PAINT \ None
- MASTER_BATH \ Yes
- PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w\ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE \ Rental
- REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes
- RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Air Conditioning
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Security
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Valet Parking
- RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,286 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00075 S:112
- Unit floor #: 20
- Zillow Home ID: 102988046
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Boston is $12,608.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $57.4K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Boston is $129,695.
Homes like this sold for $970K-1.72M.
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chinatown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% less than in Boston, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
|Other Units in this Building (97)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 110 Stuart St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.