110 Stuart St UNIT 20J, Boston, MA 021161 bed, 2 baths, 1,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2009
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,105,000
- Price/sqft: $994
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Fan Coil, COOLING \ Unit Control, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Fan Coil, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 123
- Floor size: 1,112 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00075 S:126
- Unit floor #: 20
- Zillow Home ID: 102987405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Stuart Street UNIT 20J
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chinatown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
- Unit 20A$894K11876
- Unit 19G$2.1M231,872
- Unit 22B$2.15M23.51,794
- Unit 25H$1.17M121,140
- Unit 23F$907K11.5858
- Unit PH3--Studio1512
- Unit 22H$1.11M12.51,050
- Unit 25G$2.45M22.51,872
- Unit 27I$610KStudio1512
- Unit 25B$2.36M23.51,794
- Unit 26C$1.62M221,286
- Unit 18B$1.86M231,794
- Unit 21B$2.11M22.51,794
- Unit 22J$1.03M121,112
- Unit 25D$558K--1427
- Unit 20E$2.08M22.51,715
- Unit 23D$639K22.5427
- Unit 23H$1.11M11.51,040
- Unit 17I$491K--1518
- Unit 16E$1.32M221,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!