110 Vaughan St, Fountain Inn, SC 296443 beds, 2 baths, 1,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $99,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,132 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0338000101803
- Zillow Home ID: 11021179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Vaughan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29644 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% higher than in Fountain Inn, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29644 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fountain Inn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29644 home values.
- 108 Vaughan St Fountain Inn, SC$104K321,120
- 112 Vaughn St Greer, SC$96K321,120
- 106 Vaughn St Fountain Inn, SC$87K321,476
- 102 Vaughan St Fountain Inn, SC$90K432,107
- 302 Valley View Rd Fountain Inn, SC$107K321,132
- 114 Vaughan St Fountain Inn, SC$112K321,099
- 911 N Main St Fountain Inn, SC$79K311,064
- 104 Vaughn St Greer, SC$105K321,268
- 105 Vaughn St Fountain Inn, SC$146K211,838
- 102 Vaughan St Fountain Inn, SC$77K431,765
- Howard Dr Fountain Inn, SC$95K41.51,440
- 105 Vaughn St Fountain Inn, SC$72K21--
- Vaughn St Greer, SC--------
- 103 Vaughn St Fountain Inn, SC$142K321,329
- 901 N Main St Fountain Inn, SC$147K321,996
- 102591 None SC--------
- 805 N Main St Fountain Inn, SC$121K212,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292