110 Wild Harbor Rd, North Falmouth, MA 025564 beds, 4 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Slider, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Radiant, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Indoor Pool, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 05 S:02 P:025A L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 55881953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Wild Harbor Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02556, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% greater than in North Falmouth, and 85.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02556 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Falmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02556 home values.
- 118 Wild Harbor Rd North Falmouth, MA$686K543,800
- 18 Tricia Rd North Falmouth, MA$377K421,550
- 14 Tricia Rd North Falmouth, MA$386K321,600
- 200 Chester St North Falmouth, MA$650K322,858
- 124 Wild Harbor Rd North Falmouth, MA$547K432,676
- 745 Quaker Rd North Falmouth, MA$443K422,044
- 17 Tricia Rd North Falmouth, MA$397K431,932
- 2 Tricia Rd North Falmouth, MA$554K32.52,433
- 11 Tricia Rd North Falmouth, MA$437K421,670
- 95 Wild Harbor Rd North Falmouth, MA$653K42.52,453
- 732 Quaker Rd North Falmouth, MA$887K43.54,226
- 3 Tricia Rd North Falmouth, MA$413K321,456
- 9 Darylane Falmouth, MA$636K43.51,568
- 15 Lyn Ln # DARY Falmouth, MA$941K422,164
- 132 Wild Harbor Rd North Falmouth, MA$451K321,868
- 217 Chester St North Falmouth, MA$448K31.51,669
- 20 Darylane Falmouth, MA$668K342,724
- 736 Quaker Rd North Falmouth, MA$644K42.53,157
- 24 Darylane Falmouth, MA$922K443,300
- 106 Bay Rd North Falmouth, MA$821K34.53,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!