- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1893
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,381 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 453312
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Cash, Status \ Active, Heat Source \ Natural, Water \ City, Sewer \ City, Street Feature \ Concrete, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Air Conditioning \ Central, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Terms Available \ Va, How To Show \ Appointment Only, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Trim \ Oak, Exterior \ Frame, Interior Features \ See Remarks, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Style \ 1.5 Story, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Other Rooms \ See Remarks, Driveway \ Gravel, Property Class \ Residential, Interior Features \ Vinyl, Included Items \ Washer, Included Items \ Dryer, Foundation \ Brick, Garage \ 1 Detached, PropType \ Residential, IDX Display Address \ Yes, REO \ No, Street Type \ STREET, HERS Rating \ No, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, LEED for Homes Y\N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Solar \ No, Geo\Solar Thermal Y\N \ No, Add'l Green Features \ No, Assn. Fee Y\N \ No, Street Type RL \ STREET
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 03001360000000
- Zillow Home ID: 771556
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Drake home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Drake homes, this home is 6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Drake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% greater than in Des Moines, and 73.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Drake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Drake home values.
|1104 26th St Des Moines, IA||$172K||3||3||1,680|
|1090 26th St Des Moines, IA||$90K||4||1||1,102|
|1108 26th St Des Moines, IA||$123K||3||2||2,446|
|1112 26th St Des Moines, IA||$122K||4||2||2,055|
|2625 Cottage Grove Ave APT 3 Des Moines, IA||--||Studio||1||--|
|2625 Cottage Grove Ave APT 1 Des Moines, IA||--||3||1||--|
|2625 Cottage Grove Ave APT 2 Des Moines, IA||--||Studio||1||--|
|1107 27th St Des Moines, IA||$109K||3||2||1,935|
|1109 27th St Des Moines, IA||$214K||Studio||--||2,376|
|1107 26th St Des Moines, IA||$144K||5||2||2,323|
|1083 27th St Des Moines, IA||$106K||4||2||1,833|
|1077 27th St APT 5 Des Moines, IA||$133K||6||5||--|
|1111 27th St APT 1 Des Moines, IA||$112K||--||--||--|
|1111 27th St APT 2 Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||--|
|1085 26th St Des Moines, IA||$155K||5||1.5||2,511|
|1060 26th St Des Moines, IA||$124K||3||2||2,012|
|1073 27th St Des Moines, IA||$111K||4||3||1,639|
|1113 27th St Des Moines, IA||$85K||3||2||1,065|
|1117 26th St Des Moines, IA||$131K||Studio||--||--|
|1075 26th St Des Moines, IA||$182K||6||2||3,010|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.