- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 14,556 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- MLS #: 215024317
- Flooring: Tile
- Bedroom Desc \ Master BR Ground, Boat Access \ None, Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment \ Range, Exterior Features \ Fence, Heat \ Central Electric, Sewer \ Central, Water \ Central, Waterfront Desc \ None, Windows \ Single Hung, Lot Desc \ Oversize, Master Bath Description \ Shower Only, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Roof \ Shingle, Irrigation \ Central, Dining Description \ Formal, Maintenance \ None, Management \ None, MLS Area Major \ NA15 - E\O 41 W\O Goodlette, Rear Exposure \ S, Building Desc \ 1 Story\Ranch, Furnished Desc \ Negotiable, Additional Rooms \ Home Office, Amenities \ None, Interior Features \ See Remarks, View \ See Remarks, Floor Plan Type \ Split Bedrooms, Community Type \ Non-Gated, Canal Width \ None, Development \ FRANKS, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Manual
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 08131480009
- Zillow Home ID: 43730752
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $295-599K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sun Terrace home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Naples as a whole. Among Sun Terrace homes, this home is 24.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sun Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% less than in Naples, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sun Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naples.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Terrace home values.
|1090 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$408K||--||--||910|
|2775 12th Ct N Naples, FL||$400K||2||1||910|
|1040 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$412K||--||--||825|
|1085 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$381K||--||--||1,791|
|1121 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$423K||3||2||1,425|
|1075 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$280K||--||--||1,247|
|1131 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$383K||3||2||1,218|
|1030 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$251K||--||--||1,128|
|1055 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$652K||4||4||2,586|
|2634 Tamiami Trl N LOT D26 Naples, FL||$297K||2||2||1,200|
|1151 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$418K||--||--||1,216|
|1200 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$460K||3||2||1,756|
|1039 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$290K||3||2||1,403|
|1024 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$344K||3||2||1,627|
|1100 29th Ave N Naples, FL||$238K||--||--||1,100|
|1120 29th Ave N Naples, FL||$251K||--||--||810|
|1096 29th Ave N Naples, FL||$270K||3||2||1,374|
|1025 28th Ave N Naples, FL||$441K||--||--||2,113|
|1140 29th Ave N Naples, FL||$269K||--||--||1,300|
|2855 12th St N Naples, FL||$528K||3||2||1,867|
Nearby Schools in Naples
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.