- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1100 31st Ave, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $440,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9839300895
- Zillow Home ID: 49148356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1100 31st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in Seattle, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 1104 31st Ave Seattle, WA$787K32.252,310
- 1110 31st Ave Seattle, WA$555K31.51,560
- 3105 E Spring St Seattle, WA$602K321,740
- 1112 31st Ave Seattle, WA$607K311,460
- 1116 31st Ave Seattle, WA$532K311,300
- 934 31st Ave Seattle, WA$692K52.53,824
- 1103 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$578K411,500
- 1107 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$538K311,510
- 1109 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$747K322,320
- 928 31st Ave Seattle, WA$628K321,780
- 1118 31st Ave Seattle, WA$725K33.252,912
- 937 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$337K11480
- 1115 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$594K431,620
- 1103 31st Ave Seattle, WA$741K31.52,840
- 1107 31st Ave Seattle, WA$529K41.751,340
- 924 31st Ave Seattle, WA$476K21950
- 933 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$680K31.52,854
- 1126 31st Ave Seattle, WA$992K412,260
- 1119 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$598K31.52,200
- 939 31st Ave Seattle, WA$647K32.252,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!