1100 Clarendon StAPT 204, Fayetteville, NC 28305
For Sale: $118,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow525
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality4.0
- Elementary SchoolALMA EASOM ELEMENTARY
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolTERRY SANFORD SENIOR HIGH
- Middle SchoolMAX ABBOTT MIDDLE SCHOOL
- MLS #397895
- Parcel #0437052974204
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID5702671
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$104,254||$98K – $111K||+$395||$104||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$809/mo||$704 – $971/mo||-$19||$0.81||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 28305 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28305 homes, this home is 15.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.6% less than in Fayetteville, and 49.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28305 home values.
Neighborhood for 1100 Clarendon Street APT 204
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 203 Fayetteville, NC$108K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 102 Fayetteville, NC$106K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St # 211 Fayetteville, NC$101K22.01,050
- 1100 Clarendon St # 206 Fayetteville, NC$68K11.0850
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 105A Fayetteville, NC$115K21.51,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 207 Fayetteville, NC$106K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 100 Fayetteville, NC$211K43.52,146
- 1100 Clarendon St # 302 Fayetteville, NC$104K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St Fayetteville, NC$151K22.01,150
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 307 Fayetteville, NC$101K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 502 Fayetteville, NC$104K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 500 Fayetteville, NC$118K32.01,313
- 1100 Clarendon St # 310 Fayetteville, NC$98K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 312 Fayetteville, NC$108K22.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 400 Fayetteville, NC$100K22.01,001
- 1100 Clarendon St # 411 Fayetteville, NC$106K22.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 501 Fayetteville, NC$103K32.01,073
- 1100 Clarendon St APT 511 Fayetteville, NC$105K22.01,073
- 119 Oakridge Ave # 6 Fayetteville, NC$308K43.02,762
- 200 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$326K44.02,401
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005