- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1100 Elizabeth St, Denver, CO 802063 beds, 1 bath, 2,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $459,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Partial basement, 521 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,255 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0501235010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13326471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1100 Elizabeth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Congress Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% less than in Denver, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 1108 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$593K422,160
- 1114 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$570K321,995
- 1120 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$573K321,955
- 1124 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$381K311,296
- 2612 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$420K321,663
- 2608 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$464K31.51,804
- 2618 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$430K31.51,700
- 2600 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$398K221,539
- 1101 Clayton St Denver, CO$461K411,822
- 1107 Clayton St Denver, CO$452K31.51,550
- 1134 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$630K422,468
- 1111 Clayton St Denver, CO$447K421,550
- 2628 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$420K311,474
- 1123 Clayton St Denver, CO$586K431,960
- 1140 Elizabeth St Denver, CO$565K322,650
- 1127 Clayton St Denver, CO$514K331,852
- 2533 E 11th Ave # 001 Denver, CO$138K21.5890
- 2533 E 11th Ave APT 103 Denver, CO$176K11663
- 1107 Elizabeth St APT 203 Denver, CO$183K11663
- 1107 Elizabeth St APT 202 Denver, CO$213K21788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!