1100 Hoffman Ave, Monterey, CA 939402 beds, 1 bath, 773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $327,000
- Price/sqft: $423
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 773 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 001149001000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308687
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1100 Hoffman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% less than in Monterey, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 1102 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$618K321,581
- 627 Newton St Monterey, CA$537K211,000
- 1098 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$600K211,267
- 599 Newton St Monterey, CA$789K332,346
- 629 Newton St Monterey, CA$601K21996
- 1160 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$721K321,505
- 628 Newton St Monterey, CA$677K321,617
- 589 Newton St Monterey, CA$525K21.5930
- 1195 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$576K321,404
- 641 Newton St Monterey, CA$541K321,219
- 1060 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$485K21807
- 1198 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$550K21807
- 630 Newton St Monterey, CA$585K321,188
- 612 Lily St Monterey, CA$569K31905
- 583 Newton St Monterey, CA$799K32.51,987
- 594 Lily St Monterey, CA$502K22930
- 1081 Hoffman Ave Monterey, CA$602K231,301
- 592 Lily St Monterey, CA$559K321,520
- 614 Lily St Monterey, CA$424K11575
- 646 Newton St Monterey, CA$691K321,934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!