1100 Jacobs Dr, Dixon, CA 956203 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $269,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Parcel #: 0113260190
- Zillow Home ID: 15697568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1100 Jacobs Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Dixon, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 405 N Lincoln St Dixon, CA$366K22.52,288
- 1120 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$447K432,550
- 1105 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$305K221,305
- 1115 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$226K211,160
- 1115 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$252K421,618
- 335 N Lincoln St Dixon, CA$321K321,827
- 1117 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$269K221,126
- 1140 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$371K421,947
- 1125 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$258K421,439
- 1035 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$277K421,619
- 1145 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$417K42.52,486
- 1135 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$254K321,316
- 1160 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$355K321,840
- 1100 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$269K421,619
- 1110 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$292K421,619
- 1025 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$246K421,439
- 1165 Jacobs Dr Dixon, CA$454K532,952
- 1120 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$245K321,186
- 1145 Woodvale Dr Dixon, CA$282K421,666
- 500 N Lincoln St Dixon, CA$268K421,619
Nearby Schools in Dixon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292