1100 N Grant St, West Lafayette, IN 479063 beds, 2 baths, 3,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1663 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 672 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,714 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 790718432003000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50656580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1100 N Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% higher than in West Lafayette, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47906 home values.
- 1100 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$296K333,755
- 345 Leslie Ave West Lafayette, IN$224K--2.51,982
- 1010 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$245K32.52,113
- 337 Leslie Ave West Lafayette, IN$206K--2.51,796
- 1004 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$165K--21,577
- 1200 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$209K--2.52,542
- 324 Jefferson Dr West Lafayette, IN$224K--2.52,321
- 329 Leslie Ave West Lafayette, IN$201K--2.51,920
- 334 Leslie Ave West Lafayette, IN$174K--1.51,924
- 1204 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$183K432,700
- 318 Jefferson Dr West Lafayette, IN$213K--1.52,264
- 930 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$191K432,560
- 400 Leslie Ave West Lafayette, IN$157K--1.51,458
- 316 Leslie Ave West Lafayette, IN$183K--2.51,638
- 321 Leslie Ave West Lafayette, IN$231K--2.52,175
- 1205 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$174K32.51,720
- 325 Jefferson Dr West Lafayette, IN$169K321,836
- 920 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$160K--21,782
- 1208 N Grant St West Lafayette, IN$260K222,747
- 328 Leslie Ct West Lafayette, IN$243K--2.53,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!