- Built in 1979
- 92 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,539 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,525
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $766,000
- MLS #: 08841245
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Flooring \ Other, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Foyer, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager\Engineer, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Management \ Manager On-site, Special Compensation Info. \ Short Sale, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Exposure \ Lake\Water, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Air Conditioning \ 3+ (Window\Wall Unit), Exposure \ City, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 31-40 Years, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Sales Information \ List Agent Must Accompany, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Dry, Garage Ownership \ Fee\Leased, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 9
- Unit count: 76
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17032010761017
- Zillow Home ID: 3846659
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $635-840K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gold Coast home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gold Coast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% greater than in Chicago, and 830.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gold Coast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gold Coast home values.
|Other Units in this Building (74)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1100 N Lake Shore Dr|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.