A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $752-950K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $55.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Washington is $57,536.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Washington is $17,392.
Price / Tax History
- 2 levels - over 1400 sqft
- 3br / 2.5 ba
- Beautiful original hardwood floors throughout
- Ornate gas fireplace with intricate wood details and custom mantel
- Master suite
- First floor -- living room, dining room, kitchen, separate breakfast nook, bath, coat/storage closet
- Second floor -- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- New stainless steel gas stove, new stainless steel refrigerator, granite kitchen counter tops, dish washer, washer / dryer,
- Spectacular outdoor area including: enclosed courtyard in rear with brick patio, storage shed, garden / flowerbed and cherry blossoms blooming soon!
- Outdoor grilling area with tiled counter space
- Large first floor porch overlooking courtyard in rear
- Large second floor wrap-around balcony overlooking side yard and oasis in rear, balcony includes a skylight.
- Professionally landscaped, fenced yards with brick walkways
- Central A/C and heat
- Two off street parking spaces
Walkable Points of Interest:
- Lincoln Park -- 1/5 mile or 3 min walk
- Stanton Park -- mile or 9 min walk
- Eastern Market Metro -- mile or 15 min walk
- Eastern Market Farmers Market -- mile or 10 min walk
- H St Corridor / Atlas District -- mile or 10 min walk
- Union Station Metro -- 1 mile or 20 min walk
- US Capital Building -- 1 mile or 20 min walk
- US Supreme Court Building -- 1 mile or 20 min walk
- RFK Stadium -- 1 mile or 20 min walk
- Monthly rent: $3,800. Minimum 1 year lease required.
- Deposit required: 1 month rent
- Pets considered on a case by case basis and will result in additional deposit and monthly fee
- Included in rent: trash/recycling removal, semi-annual landscaping clean up
- Tenant responsible for all additional utilities (electric, gas, water, etc.)
- Background / credit check will be required for all applicants
- Lot: 1,685 sqft
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 4,660
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $860,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $606
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Granite countertop
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0987 0018
- Zillow Home ID: 421327
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.6% lower than in Washington, and 66.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
|1102 Park St NE Washington, DC||$760K||3||1.5||1,492|
|1104 Park St NE Washington, DC||$681K||3||1||1,028|
|1106 Park St NE Washington, DC||$728K||3||2.5||1,292|
|1108 Park St NE Washington, DC||$674K||3||1||1,112|
|245 11th St NE Washington, DC||$743K||3||1||1,396|
|1110 Park St NE Washington, DC||$677K||2||1.5||1,172|
|1112 Park St NE Washington, DC||$704K||3||1.5||1,272|
|1105 C St NE Washington, DC||$734K||3||1||1,248|
|1103 C St NE Washington, DC||$688K||1||1.5||1,248|
|1107 C St NE Washington, DC||$875K||3||2||1,640|
|1114 Park St NE Washington, DC||$695K||3||1.5||1,192|
|1101 Park St NE Washington, DC||$834K||3||2.5||1,486|
|1109 C St NE Washington, DC||$905K||4||2||1,993|
|1111 Park St NE Washington, DC||$694K||3||1.5||1,000|
|1116 Park St NE Washington, DC||$786K||2||2||1,510|
|1111 C St NE Washington, DC||$656K||3||1||1,056|
|1103 Park St NE Washington, DC||$751K||2||1.5||1,478|
|1105 Park St NE Washington, DC||$653K||1||1||1,078|
|1113 C St NE Washington, DC||$665K||3||1||1,056|
|1107 Park St NE Washington, DC||$704K||3||1.5||1,052|
Nearby Schools in Washington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.