1100 Rainwood Dr, Aurora, IL 605064 beds, 3 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $77,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1517113004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4696396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1100 Rainwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% higher than in Aurora, and 1120.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60506 home values.
- 1098 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$141K331,206
- 1104 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$145K------
- 1078 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$98K------
- 1076 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$96K------
- 1080 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$99K------
- 1092 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$109K------
- 1102 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$84K------
- 1082 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$104K------
- 1106 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$110K22836
- 1084 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$112K------
- 1096 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$102K------
- 1086 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$122K------
- 1094 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$103K22.51,064
- 1088 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$115K22--
- 1081 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$109K------
- 1074 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$118K------
- 1090 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$125K------
- 1072 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$117K22.51,064
- 1083 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$118K------
- 1061 Rainwood Dr Aurora, IL$116K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!