11006 Roxbury St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 21058849
- Zillow Home ID: 88457123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11006 Roxbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Detroit, and 577% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
930 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1946
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 11012 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$32K421,400
- 11018 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$45K--11,199
- 10994 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$50K--11,287
- 10990 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$31K311,161
- 11026 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$46K--11,093
- 10982 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$37K--1804
- 10797 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$32K321,543
- 10789 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,530
- 11032 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$45K31931
- 10783 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$39K3--1,750
- 10811 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$33K--21,281
- 10821 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$37K--1907
- 10773 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$41K--11,215
- 10974 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$33K31931
- Roxbury St Detroit, MI$36K--11,003
- 11009 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$26K31973
- 10765 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$53K421,640
- 11001 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$36K--1.5931
- 10966 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$47K--1929
- 11100 Roxbury St Detroit, MI$47K321,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!