- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 340 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,156 all time views
- 69 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $116
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $343
- MLS #: 5515848
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 2183 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Stucco Real, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Equipment \ Intercom/Radio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gas Grill, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub, Exterior Features \ Pool-in Ground, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Basement, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Location \ In Master Bedroom, Fireplace Location \ Outside, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Keeping Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Second Kitchen, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Equipment \ Trash Compactor, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Parking \ Storage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Exercise Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Theater/Media Room, Style \ European, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,277 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17 0178 LL168
- Zillow Home ID: 35913786
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.65-4.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mt. Paran - Northside home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Mt. Paran - Northside homes, this home is 118% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Paran - Northside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.9% less than in Atlanta, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Paran - Northside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Paran - Northside home values.
|4499 Garmon Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$10.5M||6||9||15,409|
|1075 Garmon Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$4.88M||8||9||19,957|
|1123 Garmon Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$3.06M||4||7.5||8,796|
|4505 Garmon Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.04M||6||9||9,175|
|1100 Garmon Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.23M||--||--||--|
|1100 Garmon Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$3.1M||7||9||11,406|
|1100 Garmon Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.66M||7||8||--|
|1100 Garmon Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.45M||7||7||--|
|1100 Garmon Dr NW # A Atlanta, GA||$1.45M||7||8||--|
|4640 Mount Paran Pkwy Atlanta, GA||$945K||4||2.5||3,169|
|1123 Swathmore Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.31M||5||3||4,494|
|1101 Swathmore Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.38M||4||4.5||3,894|
|4575 Garmon Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.68M||6||6.5||5,352|
|4645 Mount Paran Pkwy Atlanta, GA||$1.21M||3||4||4,537|
|1100 Garmon Dr NW Atlanta, GA||--||7||7.2||12,000|
|4480 Garmon Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.41M||6||8||5,964|
|1075 Swathmore Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.26M||4||3.5||4,246|
|1133 Swathmore Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.25M||3||3.5||3,599|
|1051 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$769K||3||2||2,548|
|1052 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$879K||3||2||2,843|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!