1101 Mcgilvra Blvd E, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 5 baths, 6,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,250,000
- Price/sqft: $373
- 980 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Wood, Features \ L, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Loft, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Solarium/Atrium, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Wired for Generator, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 15, Utility room location \ M, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5316100920
- Zillow Home ID: 48956371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1101 Mcgilvra Boulevard E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 1111 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.38M222,400
- 1115 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.98M311,870
- 1031 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$2.23M53.55,420
- 1121 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$4.21M667,680
- 1100 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.84M43.254,500
- 1108 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.35M343,840
- 1114 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.13M543,190
- 1021 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.59M321,930
- 1120 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.63M33.252,710
- 1133 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$3.76M53.55,520
- 1030 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$5.09M65.256,480
- 1102 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.95M53.753,780
- 1126 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.59M32.252,950
- 1108 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$3.13M53.255,040
- 1017 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$2.44M44.753,990
- 1132 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.66M32.54,310
- 1014 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.76M33.255,370
- 1011 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.92M44.53,170
- 4005 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$3.57M646,060
- 1010 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.06M33.53,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!