1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd APT 1215, Arlington, VA 222021 bed, 2.5 baths, 1,597 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City, Water
- Bedroom, Cooktop, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, View Type: River, View Type: Vista
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 206
- Floor size: 1,597 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 35006211
- Zillow Home ID: 12105245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1101 S Arlington Ridge Road APT 1215
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 185.7% greater than in Arlington, and 48.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlington Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington Ridge home values.
- # 1$212K11445
- Apt 505$298K11902
- # 2$214K--1480
- # 3$217K11600
- # 4$216K--1489
- # 5$237KStudio1485
- # 6$214K--1484
- Apt 101$390K11.51,245
- Apt 102$900K33.52,485
- Apt 103$485K22.51,591
- Apt 104$487K22.51,603
- Apt 105$474K22.51,605
- Apt 106$471K22.51,606
- Apt 111$458K22.51,606
- Apt 112$485K22.51,594
- Apt 113$486K22.51,530
- Apt 114$512K22.51,695
- Apt 115$486K22.51,597
- Apt 116$904K33.52,512
- Apt 117$394K11.51,245
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292