- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 585 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,757 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1984 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- MLS #: 08847798
- View Virtual Tour
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 518 sqft
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ S (South), Other Information \ School Bus Service, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Family Room Level \ Lower, Kitchen Type \ Island, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ Lower, Driveway \ Concrete, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Clubhouse, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Bi-Level, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 41-50 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Exterior Property Features \ Storage Shed, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Exterior Property Features \ Pool Above Ground, Exterior Property Features \ Dog Run and\or Invisible Fence, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ Raised Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0927106002
- Zillow Home ID: 4589477
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $259-321K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60561 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Darien as a whole. Among 60561 homes, this home is 9.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% less than in Darien, and 259.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60561 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
|1021 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$299K||--||2||1,426|
|1105 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$278K||--||2||1,128|
|1102 Belair Dr Darien, IL||$341K||--||2.5||2,141|
|1106 Belair Dr Darien, IL||$282K||--||2||1,128|
|1017 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$280K||--||2||1,128|
|1026 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$272K||--||2||1,302|
|1022 Belair Dr Darien, IL||$293K||--||2||1,302|
|1110 Belair Dr Darien, IL||$338K||--||2.5||2,141|
|1022 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$268K||--||2||1,128|
|1102 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$270K||--||2||1,194|
|1018 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$276K||--||2||1,302|
|1018 Belair Dr Darien, IL||$515K||--||3.5||2,815|
|1106 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$267K||--||2||1,128|
|1013 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$354K||--||3||2,406|
|1025 Tamarack Dr Darien, IL||$350K||--||3||2,233|
|1021 Tamarack Dr Darien, IL||$383K||--||2.5||2,549|
|1101 Tamarack Dr Darien, IL||$261K||--||2||1,128|
|Tamarack Dr Darien, IL||$261K||--||2||1,128|
|1014 Willow Ln Darien, IL||$306K||--||3||1,528|
|7145 Beechnut Ln Darien, IL||$344K||4||2.5||2,186|
Nearby Schools in Darien
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.