- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11012 20th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $417,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 270 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 590 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8901001281
- Zillow Home ID: 49109286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11012 20th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victory Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
- 2006 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$287K21740
- 11020 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$400K411,410
- 2010 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$324K21880
- 11028 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$388K421,880
- 11013 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$393K31.751,800
- 1934 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$413K322,000
- 11030 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$474K32.52,100
- 2016 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$305K311,110
- 11032 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$468K31.51,983
- 2022 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$411K32.251,770
- 2005 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$483K31.751,790
- 11025 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$491K222,200
- 2015 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$749K311,830
- 10755 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$587K42.52,050
- NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$413K312,220
- 11042 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$608K52.752,980
- 11021 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$600K311,800
- 11035 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$469K52.751,990
- 1926 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$385K311,580
- 2021 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$583K41.752,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!