11013 Ray Mena Ln, El Paso, TX 799343 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S13799900701750
- Zillow Home ID: 98226642
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11013 Ray Mena Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% less than in El Paso, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 11009 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--42.52,550
- 11005 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--432,857
- 11033 Coyote Ranch Ln El Paso, TX--321,834
- 11001 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--321,730
- 11012 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--32.51,987
- 11008 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--42.52,063
- 11000 Cattle Ranch St El Paso, TX$180K432,161
- 10965 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--42.52,344
- 11004 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 11041 Coyote Ranch Ln El Paso, TX--422,638
- 11025 Coyote Ranch Ln El Paso, TX--432,318
- 10968 Cattle Ranch St El Paso, TX$171K32.51,939
- 11000 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--432,163
- 11012 Cattle Ranch St El Paso, TX--421,920
- 11008 Cattle Ranch St El Paso, TX--421,853
- 11004 Cattle Ranch St El Paso, TX--321,560
- 10961 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--42.52,151
- 4996 Silver Cholla Dr El Paso, TX$283K433,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292