- Built in 2003
- 312 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,369 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $352
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- MLS #: RX-10050210
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Heating \ Central, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Interior Features \ W\D Hookup, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Construction \ CBS, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Security \ Burglar Alarm, Exterior Features \ Auto Sprinkler, Utilities \ Cable, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Exercise Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Lobby, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Subdiv. Amenities \ Tennis, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip\Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip\Appl Included \ Microwave, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip\Appl Included \ Washer, Window Treatments \ Single Hung Metal, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Governing Bodies \ HOA, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, Equip\Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Window Treatments \ Sliding, Parking \ Assigned, Subdiv. Amenities \ Spa-Hot Tub, Equip\Appl Included \ Disposal, Equip\Appl Included \ Water Heater - Elec, Type \ Condo\Coop, View \ Garden, Utilities \ 3-Phase Electric, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Security \ Fence, Window Treatments \ Blinds, Window Treatments \ Drapes, Zip Code \ 33410, Security \ Gate - Unmanned, Front Exp \ N, Rooms \ None, Furnished \ Furnished, Furnished \ Turnkey, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Membership Equity \ No, Waterfront \ No, Waterfront \ No, List Type \ Ex Rt, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, Private Pool \ No, Private Pool \ No, Any Broker Advertise \ No
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 52434206150262030
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71109547
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-288K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33410 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Palm Beach Gardens as a whole. Among 33410 homes, this home is 2.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.9% higher than in Palm Beach Gardens, and 171.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33410 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Beach Gardens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33410 home values.
Nearby Schools in Palm Beach Gardens
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.