- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11018 Olinda St, Sun Valley, CA 913522 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $359,000
- Price/sqft: $467
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 2408017022
- Zillow Home ID: 20037375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11018 Olinda Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sun Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% greater than in Los Angeles, and 6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sun Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
- 11004 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$319K321,334
- 8450 Bradley Ave Sun Valley, CA$338K211,100
- 8446 Bradley Ave Sun Valley, CA$360K421,537
- 11000 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$486K322,060
- 8440 Bradley Ave Sun Valley, CA$348K211,117
- 8521 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$351K321,274
- 8551 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$401K321,160
- 8517 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$360K321,327
- 8557 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$437K431,700
- 8436 Bradley Ave Sun Valley, CA$326K21845
- 11022 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$7.83M42125,760
- 11023 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$643K323,573
- 8511 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$337K311,116
- 8563 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$387K321,176
- 8430 Bradley Ave Sun Valley, CA$336K21845
- 11033 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$362K----772
- 8507 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$360K221,252
- 8567 Robert Ave Sun Valley, CA$440K531,682
- 10970 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$352K21968
- 8426 Bradley Ave Sun Valley, CA$393K32.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!