A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $366
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 350 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Fence, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Country English, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ Bi/Split Level Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 43418056
- Zillow Home ID: 63065756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-955K.
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 18.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% higher than in San Jose, and 9.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|1104 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$725K||2||2.5||1,529|
|1100 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$691K||2||3||1,376|
|1106 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$803K||3||3.5||1,915|
|1108 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$727K||2||2.5||1,529|
|1122 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$814K||2||3.5||1,915|
|1124 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$731K||2||2.5||1,529|
|1120 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$730K||2||2.5||1,529|
|1126 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$681K||2||2.5||1,376|
|1116 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$809K||3||3.5||1,915|
|680 Willow St San Jose, CA||$725K||2||2.5||1,529|
|1110 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$672K||2||2.5||1,376|
|678 Willow St San Jose, CA||$685K||2||2.5||1,376|
|682 Willow St San Jose, CA||$655K||2||2.5||1,318|
|1114 Delmas Ave San Jose, CA||$680K||2||2.5||1,376|
|684 Willow St San Jose, CA||$661K||2||2.5||1,318|
|1100 Wabesco Pl San Jose, CA||$725K||2||2.5||1,529|
|686 Willow St San Jose, CA||$855K||3||3.5||1,915|
|676 Willow St San Jose, CA||$676K||2||3||1,376|
|688 Willow St San Jose, CA||$686K||2||2.5||1,376|
|1102 Wabesco Pl San Jose, CA||$809K||3||3.5||1,915|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!