1102 Kimberly Dr, Valdosta, GA 316023 beds, 2 baths, 2,179 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $6,700
- Parking: None
- Parking Slab
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,179 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0080D-160
- Zillow Home ID: 76515266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1102 Kimberly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Valdosta, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
- 1103 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA$102K321,870
- 1103 Kimberly Dr Valdosta, GA$145K--21,972
- 1104 Kimberly Dr Valdosta, GA$130K--21,540
- 2414 Jerry Jones Dr Valdosta, GA$101K--21,800
- 1101 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA$139K--21,418
- 1105 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA$140K--32,410
- 1105 Kimberly Dr Valdosta, GA$130K--21,612
- 1106 Kimberly Dr Valdosta, GA$150K--22,085
- 1107 Kimberly Dr Valdosta, GA$132K--1.51,734
- 1104 Linda Dr Valdosta, GA$106K321,850
- 1107 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA$124K321,919
- 1106 Linda Dr Valdosta, GA$155K322,352
- 2408 Jerry Jones Dr Valdosta, GA$158K422,303
- 1102 Linda Dr Valdosta, GA$146K--22,015
- 910 Maplewood Dr Valdosta, GA$88K31.51,780
- 1109 Kimberly Dr Valdosta, GA$164K--22,280
- 1108 Kimberly Dr Valdosta, GA$156K--22,415
- 1109 Gornto Rd Valdosta, GA$106K--21,850
- 1110 Linda Dr Valdosta, GA$109K--21,698
- 2406 Jerry Jones Dr Valdosta, GA$147K322
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292