1102 S Conway Rd, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 2 baths, 1,479 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,129 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: 190 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 322230216802170
- Zillow Home ID: 46241246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1102 S Conway Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dover Shores West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.6% less than in Orlando, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Dover Shores West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dover Shores West home values.
- 4308 Kasper Dr Orlando, FL$197K421,450
- 1106 S Conway Rd Orlando, FL$143K321,075
- 4312 Kasper Dr Orlando, FL$210K321,860
- 4306 Kasper Dr Orlando, FL$173K421,723
- 1110 S Conway Rd Orlando, FL$152K421,390
- 4304 Kasper Dr Orlando, FL$157K321,428
- 4401 Lenmore St Orlando, FL$181K322,406
- 4400 Lenmore St Orlando, FL$115K321,549
- 4309 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$158K321,379
- 4400 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$135K321,574
- 1009 Marabon Ave Orlando, FL$158K321,534
- 4305 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$187K431,941
- 4401 Loring Pl Orlando, FL$165K321,538
- 4300 Kasper Dr Orlando, FL$272K432,336
- 4419 Lenmore St Orlando, FL$192K421,557
- Loring Pl Orlando, FL$165K321,354
- Loring Pl Orlando, FL$179K321,797
- 4418 Lenmore St Orlando, FL$169K321,092
- 4418 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$140K321,336
- 4303 Hargill Dr Orlando, FL$174K321,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292