1102 S Pine St, York, PA 174033 beds, 1 bath, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 190 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $94,900
- Price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 21409581
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 155970300070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 63922045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1102 S Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% greater than in York Township, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in York Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17403 home values.
- 1100 S Pine St York, PA$65K311,536
- 1104 S Pine St York, PA$64K311,156
- 1106 S Pine St York, PA$76K21.51,416
- 1110 S Pine St York, PA$106K331,360
- 1112 S Pine St York, PA$69K311,156
- 1115 S Pine St York, PA$166K------
- 1115 S Pine St # 0 York, PA$218K------
- 1114 S Pine St York, PA$58K311,156
- 227 Irving Rd York, PA$61K211,200
- 1116 S Pine St York, PA$55K311,156
- 221 Irving Rd York, PA$107K411,792
- 1118 S Pine St York, PA$61K311,428
- 1103 S Queen St York, PA$155K542,800
- 219 Irving Rd York, PA$67KStudio12,142
- 1101 S Pine St York, PA$74K411,658
- 1120 S Pine St York, PA$67K311,428
- 1041 S Pine St York, PA$105K311,516
- 1109 S Queen St York, PA$124K22.51,358
- 217 Irving Rd York, PA$63K511,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!