1102 Witko St, Dickson City, PA 185194 beds, 3 baths, 3,031 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $257,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,031 sqft
- Parcel #: 11312050024
- Zillow Home ID: 65066142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1102 Witko Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18519 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dickson City, and 37.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18519 home values.
- 810 Scott Rd South Abington Township, PA$323K------
- 810 Scott Rd Dickson City, PA$53K------
- 812 Scott Rd Dickson City, PA$96K------
- 1111 Witko St Dickson City, PA$139K------
- 806 Scott Rd Dickson City, PA$158K------
- 1113 Witko St Dickson City, PA$131K331,916
- 820 Scott Rd Dickson City, PA$51K------
- 1193 Breaker St Dickson City, PA$135K------
- 1108 Witko St Dickson City, PA$257K433,031
- 1163 Breaker St Dickson City, PA$46K312,000
- 1185 Breaker St Dickson City, PA$125K------
- 824 Scott Rd Dickson City, PA$635K311,210
- 1140 Bank St Dickson City, PA$225K------
- 1101 Witko St Dickson City, PA$62K------
- 1142 Bank St Dickson City, PA$258K------
- 1181 Breaker St Dickson City, PA$143K------
- 1162 Breaker St Dickson City, PA$108K------
- 1166 Breaker St Dickson City, PA$85K------
- 826 Scott Rd Dickson City, PA$90K------
- 1179 Breaker St Dickson City, PA$118K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!