11021 Tanton Ln, Pensacola, FL 325063 beds, 2 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 282S311300015005
- Zillow Home ID: 44692773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11021 Tanton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% higher than in Pensacola, and 235.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
- 11025 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$139K--21,967
- 11019 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$139K--2.51,956
- 1001 Tanton Cir Pensacola, FL$119K321,512
- 11029 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$130K--22,005
- 11015 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$123K321,669
- 1100 Tanton Ct Pensacola, FL$129K--2.51,714
- 1009 Tanton Cir Pensacola, FL$126K--2.51,603
- 1000 Tanton Cir Pensacola, FL$124K321,500
- 11033 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$180K--2.51,811
- 11013 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$125K--2.51,601
- 1104 Tanton Ct Pensacola, FL$96K--2.52,005
- 10611 Tanton Rd Pensacola, FL$171K--21,771
- 1012 Tanton Cir Pensacola, FL$132K321,876
- 1012 Tanton Cir # 0 Pensacola, FL--321,876
- 1004 Tanton Cir Pensacola, FL$152K321,850
- 1008 Tanton Cir Pensacola, FL$126K321,591
- 11037 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$117K--2.51,466
- 11011 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$127K--2.51,684
- 1108 Tanton Ct Pensacola, FL$179K--2.51,974
- 11010 Tanton Ln Pensacola, FL$142K--2.51,959
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292