11023 37th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981463 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $300,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Open House December 12th (Sunday) 1-4PM. Wonderful home with new kitchen, Master with sumptuous bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Parcel #: 1769600202
- Zillow Home ID: 48755159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11023 37th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arbor Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% lower than in Seattle, and 34.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Arbor Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arbor Heights home values.
- 11017 37th Ave SW Seattle, WA$377K411,650
- 11029 37th Ave SW Seattle, WA$437K31.751,830
- 3626 SW 112th St Seattle, WA$563K332,060
- 3709 SW 110th St Seattle, WA$386K21.751,800
- 3705 SW 110th St Seattle, WA$423K321,620
- 11038 Marine View Pl SW Seattle, WA$445K42.251,920
- 3715 SW 110th St Seattle, WA$396K211,510
- 11020 Marine View Dr SW Seattle, WA$473K42.251,930
- 11028 Marine View Dr SW Seattle, WA$406K31.751,660
- 3725 SW 110th St Seattle, WA$371K421,460
- 11042 Marine View Pl SW Seattle, WA$422K331,670
- 11036 Marine View Pl SW Seattle, WA$536K42.752,500
- 3621 SW 110th St Seattle, WA$525K322,600
- 11020 37th Ave SW Seattle, WA$428K31.751,760
- 3624 SW 112th St Seattle, WA$479K41.51,700
- 11014 37th Ave SW Seattle, WA$430K32.81,790
- 3612 SW 112th St Seattle, WA$420K31.751,480
- 11026 37th Ave SW Seattle, WA$299K11630
- 11048 Marine View Pl SW Seattle, WA$454K31.751,950
- 3704 SW 110th St Seattle, WA$381K211,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!