11028 Lakeland Cir, Fort Myers, FL 339134 beds, 2 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,807 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 465 sqft
- Clubhouse, Exercise room, Screened Lanai/Porch
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 084526030000A0150
- Zillow Home ID: 45414607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11028 Lakeland Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% lower than in Fort Myers, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33913 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33913 home values.
- 11040 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$219K321,906
- 11026 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$247K432,875
- 11042 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$226K422,559
- 11024 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$227K322,139
- 11029 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$257K422,904
- 11027 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$300K422,183
- 11031 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$254K422,136
- 11044 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$230K432,556
- 11041 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$226K321,851
- 11025 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$287K432,875
- 11022 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$260K432,411
- 11043 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$268K42.52,509
- 13200 Highland Chase Pl Fort Myers, FL$281K422,031
- 11046 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$209K321,851
- 11023 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$312K322,136
- 11020 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$229K322,139
- 13204 Highland Chase Pl Fort Myers, FL$184K321,565
- 11045 Lakeland Cir Fort Myers, FL$214K432,559
- 13201 Highland Chase Pl Fort Myers, FL$224K42.52,350
- 13201 Hampton Park Ct Fort Myers, FL$222K321,854
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.