- Lot: 7,061 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 269 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $72
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $192,130
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 5144622
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Queen Creek High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, Mfg Home Features \ In Subdivision, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 31209620
- Zillow Home ID: 95018380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85212 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85212 homes, this home is 12.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 80.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% higher than in Mesa, and 144.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85212 home values.
|11021 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$175K||4||2||1,800|
|11037 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$257K||5||3||2,567|
|11030 E Sebring Ave Mesa, AZ||$242K||--||--||2,566|
|11038 E Sebring Ave Mesa, AZ||$196K||--||--||1,798|
|11045 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$312K||--||--||2,903|
|11024 E Sebring Ave Mesa, AZ||$251K||--||--||2,566|
|11046 E Sebring Ave Mesa, AZ||$251K||--||--||2,903|
|11030 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$183K||4||2||1,699|
|11022 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$191K||--||--||--|
|11036 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$232K||--||--||2,385|
|11053 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$252K||4||4||2,110|
|11042 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$192K||--||--||1,749|
|11052 E Sebring Ave Mesa, AZ||$238K||--||--||2,566|
|11059 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$193K||4||2||1,798|
|11048 E Starkey Ave Mesa, AZ||$195K||--||--||1,749|
|11023 E Shepperd Ave Mesa, AZ||$163K||3||2||1,699|
|11029 E Shepperd Ave Mesa, AZ||$219K||3||2||1,755|
|11035 E Sebring Ave Mesa, AZ||$265K||5||3||2,566|
|11058 E Sebring Ave Mesa, AZ||$236K||--||--||2,566|
|11017 E Shepperd Ave Mesa, AZ||$227K||--||--||2,251|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!